Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jaime and Tor: Sneak Peak

I've got a couple books that you readers are just clamoring for, so to prove to you all that I really am working on them, I've decided to share a few sneak peeks tonight, I've already shared Pandora's sequel, right down below, make sure to read that one too!

Jaime and Tor…and jeez, I really have to figure out a title for that book. Seriously!

Jaime

Everybody thinks I’m just a doormat. They think I don’t know what Angel’s doing, or that I’m just blind to his ways. People couldn’t be more wrong. And as much as I love Zoe, she doesn’t have a clue why I stay with him. No one does. Because it’s my secret to keep.

But it’s getting harder to pretend that I don’t see, to pretend that I’m okay when I’m definitely not okay. I shouldn’t have gone to the club, shouldn’t have walked into Tor’s arms and I shouldn’t have let him hold me. But I was weak and I was drunk and when I stared into his blue eyes the only thing that kept going through my head was… I need to feel alive again.


:D I am as good as my word, ladies and gents. The books, they are a'comin'!

Happy reading,
~Marie

2 comments:

Red Lip Gloss said...

Marie, you are a fab writer and I am so looking forward to this book!! Keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Ohhh, I'm fab! I love it. :D I'll be posting more snippets trust me. :D I'm really falling in love with that Viking, gotta say. *g*