Monday, May 12, 2014

THIS TIME NOW AVAILABLE!


Out Today

Unfortunately iBooks hasn't gotten it up yet, but I've provided a Smashwords link below that you can download a compatible version to.

For this week only the book will be priced at 2.99 and then will go up to 3.99, so make sure to get your copy now!

A phone call that changed our lives...

I've lived my life in a daze, trying to save someone hell bent on destruction. But when my phone rings and I'm told that Angel, my on again off again boyfriend has OD'd for the second time in two years, I'm so numb. So tired. So when Tor Boler, the sexy Norwegian and drummer of Fok asks me to stay with him, I stay. We were friends and I needed to be held. To be loved. It was just supposed to be one night of reckless passion. One night where I could forget how screwed up my life had become.

...a night of passion with far reaching consequences

I've wanted Jamie Sullivan since the day she walked through my tattoo shop eight years ago. There's a soulfulness to her blue eyes that reminds me of the arctic fjords of home. She calls to me. There's only one problem standing in our way- Angel Romero. I want her, and she wants me too, she just doesn't realize it yet.

This time... we'll get it right.

No comments: